Hi. Thanks for taking the time to read a bit of what we write. We both hope it brings value or meaning to you. Here is a brief summary of what you can expect to read about here:
- Transitioning out of traditional careers
- Financial planning for early retirement
- Adding frugal hobbies to daily life
- Hacking travel opportunities across the world
- Choosing meaningful work in life
- Maintaining and improving health for the long term
- Giving back in creative ways, leveraging our FIRE knowledge
Want to learn a little more about the authors behind this writing? Take a moment to browse our About section or read Meet Chris and Meet Jenni.
If you’re just getting started, we recommend reading the introduction to Financial Independence, Retire Early (FIRE). That’ll give you background information about how you can join us on the road to financial security and someday take the plunge into retirement.
As you’re reading, you may find you have questions about how we’ve done something. Perhaps we left out details. Maybe you’d just like to say hello. No matter the case, take a moment to add a comment to the post or use our Contact form.
We both greatly appreciate and read your feedback.
2 replies on “The Beginning of TicTocLife!”
Welcome! Looking forward to your notes on maintaining and improving health for the long term. It can certainly pay off in the long run financially.
Thanks Max! The healthcare and personal finance worlds have really collided as of late so I’m sure you’re staying busy! Keeping an eye on your posts!